Class A CDL Fuel Transport Drivers
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan
Pilot Thomas Logistics is currently hiring Class A CDL Transport Drivers for our Traveling Crew in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Fuel Transport Drivers play a vital role in ensuring our customers have the finest quality fuel available. As a multi-state fuel and oil distributor, we primarily deliver fuels and oils to both the wholesale and retail markets. We have terminals in West Virginia, Ohio, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Oklahoma. Our drivers are home daily, driving roughly about 200 miles, and require hazmat & tank endorsements, including Class A CMV any combination of vehicles with a GCWR of 26,001 lbs or more provided the GVWR of the vehicle(s) that is being towed is in excess of 10,000 lbs.
Some key incentives of working with us include:
• You are paid weekly
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Excellent Benefits Packages
• 401(k) Participation
• Work-life Balance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 year full time verifiable driving experience in the last 3 years
• Class A/B CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements.
• Current 1 year DOT medical card.
• No more than one moving violation in last 3 years.
• Knowledge of fueling equipment on frack sites.
• Able to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be willing to work long hours, including day and night shifts.
• Able to drive truck off road, and on roads that are narrow and have steep inclines.
• Able to properly install tire chains in snowy, icy, and muddy conditions.
• Able to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks.
• Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods.
• Able to lift 50 to 100 lbs.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and in truck driving test.
• Work as team member to assist with customer fueling.
• Perform proper pre- and post-trip truck and trailer inspections.
• Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations.
• Properly load and unload trucks.
• Handle, hook, and unhook hoses.
• Operate pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck.
• Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings.
• Safely use pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools.
• Accurately complete driver logs, pre- and post-trip forms, invoices, and other paperwork as required.
• Courteously work with bosses, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers.
• May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to 100 lbs.
• May be exposed to extreme weather conditions (snow, ice, heat, winds).
• May be required to drive for long periods of time to remote locations.
• Shift times will vary-2 weeks on/1 week off.
• Extended schedule may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
• You will be required to travel nationwide at any one of our terminal locations.
• $35.00 per diem paid.
• Hotel and travel are paid. If driving to a location, you will be reimbursed the standard rate for the trip out and back.
• No sponsorship or relocation is available.
Click "Apply now" to fill out the application. Depending on the position, the application process takes 15 to 45 minutes. You will be required to list full details of your employment history, including current or prior company and supervisor names, contact information, previous residences, endorsements, etc., so plan accordingly.
It may take as little as two business days or up to two weeks for a decision. But don't get discouraged. Our goal is to make sure you receive feedback!
While you are waiting, feel free to familiarize yourself with our industry services to be better prepared if you are selected to continue through the process.
Pilot Thomas Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.