Class A / B CDL Truck Drivers
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan
Pilot Thomas Logistics is currently hiring Class A/B CDL Drivers to relocate or commute to the Midland/Odessa, TX area. Positions include Fuel Transport Driver, Tankwagon Drivers, and Frac Drivers.
• $6,000 Sign-on Bonus
• $5,000 Relocation Assistance
Pilot Thomas Logistics Drivers’ play a vital role in ensuring our customers have the finest quality fuel available. As a multi-state fuel and oil distributor, we primarily deliver fuels and oils to both the wholesale and retail markets. We have terminals in West Virginia, Ohio, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. Transport drivers are home daily, driving roughly about 200 miles, and require hazmat & tank endorsements, including Class A CMV any combination of vehicles with a GCWR of 26,001 lbs or more provided the GVWR of the vehicle(s) that is being towed is in excess of 10,000 lbs.
Some key incentives of working with us include:
• You are paid weekly
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Excellent Benefits Packages
• 401(k) Participation
• Work-life Balance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 year full time verifiable driving experience in the last 3 years.
• Class A/B CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements.
• Must be able to obtain at least a 1 year medical card.
• No more than two moving violations in last 3 years.
• Knowledge of fueling equipment on frack sites.
• Must be willing to work long hours, including day and night shifts.
• Able to drive truck off road, and on roads that are narrow and have steep inclines.
• Able to properly install tire chains in snowy, icy, and muddy conditions.
• Able to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks.
• Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods.
• Able to lift 50 to 100 lbs.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and in truck driving test.
• Work as team member to assist with customer fueling.
• Perform proper pre- and post-trip truck and trailer inspections.
• Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations.
• Properly load and unload trucks.
• Handle, hook, and unhook hoses.
• Operate pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck.
• Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings.
• Safely use pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools.
• Accurately complete driver logs, pre- and post-trip forms, invoices, and other paperwork as required.
• Courteously work with bosses, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers.
• May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to 100 lbs.
• May be exposed to extreme weather conditions (snow, ice, heat, winds).
• May be required to drive for long periods of time to remote locations.
• Schedule will be 5x2/5x3 or 8x4, depending on position.
• DOT-regulated of 70 hours per week.
• Extended schedule may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.